World of Warcraft ZOMG- Mel Pwnsauce- Mo

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Is it wrong I've started a second lock?

Hey Mo!

I'm glad to hear you're having fun with the fam! I bet your nephew has a blast at the beach and I'm pretty sure you will too =p

Just so you know, I've started a second lock as well. That way I can swap between lock & priest to keep up with both you & Elly. I've taken her to level 10, so she'll be waiting for you to get back.

So yes, its very quiet in WoW without you there to keep me company. Definitely looking forward to getting my Mo-Mo back!

It's a shame that it worked out that my sister coming up just a few days after you're due back. Hopefully tho, she'll be content watching the oodles of American TV I've downloaded for her. I've almost finished all of season 5 of Alias (zomg) for her, so that'll keep her occupied for a while.

Anyways, have fun at the beach!!

<3 Mel

0 Comments:

Post a comment

Home