World of Warcraft ZOMG- Mel Pwnsauce- Mo

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Sigh...

So mel, i feel so bad :(. Today AM druids got together to discuss recruitment for another druid. They wanted 1 who knew strats and who could handle Naxx/Bwl etc not just gear wise. SO there CL and anda and Bennick all whispered me lol asking me to apply. I did, but i feel so shitty for it cuz well for the most part I'd feel like im leaving you behind, (shouldnt interfere with out playtime) but still. also cuz snowlong wanted that spot forever and she passd it up the first time to be in DoD so anda took it and now most likely me heh.

I <3 mel forever! im still gonna spend every moment i can with you and when expansion comes out, dont even think for a second i wont be there for and with you especially if you swap servers, im sitll gonna go with you no matter what! <3 <3!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Don't worry about it for a second! Congratulations. You deserve to be in the top Shadowsong guild so much. AM will be lucky to have you, trust me.

Much <3 to you too.

Thu Aug 31, 03:11:00 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Oh, and you better get me screenshots of Naxx, I'll be living vicariously through you =)

PS: I'm sure Snowlong will be happy for you getting into AM as well.

Thu Aug 31, 03:15:00 PM  

Post a comment

Home